Monday, August 25, 2014

Week of August 25, 2014

This week we will conclude our Short Story Unit: Is Conflict Necessary by focusing on the following learning targets:


  • I can cite strong and thorough textual evidence that supports my inferences and analysis of a text.



  • I can determine the theme of a text.



  • I can analyze how complex characters develop through the text, interact with other characters, advance the plot, or develop the theme.



  • I can write a narrative using real or imagined events, using effective techniques, details and well structured sequence.


Monday: Lamb to the Slaughter Group Analysis of what text says explicitly.(textual evidence)
Tuesday: Lamb to the Slaughter Assessment & Film Analysis
Wednesday-Friday: Complete Short Story Project

No comments:

Post a Comment